The period for submitting 2015 Spring Legislative Conference session proposals has been extended and we encourage you to share your thoughts with us. Please use the following outline in submitting your proposals to be considered for the April 20 - 22, 2015 event.
- Explain your proposed session topic, title and overview. (1-2 paragraphs)
- Explain what is innovative about your proposed session and topic(s) of focus. (1 paragraph)
- Explain your presentation approach / style. (1-2 sentences)
- Describe what the key takeaways will be for conference attendees. (1 paragraph)
- Provide any information you feel will help us better understand what you want to do as a presenter.
- Provide name / title / organization for each of the speakers / presenters you're recommending for consideration.
In your submission, please include your name, title, organization, phone number, email address, and mailing address and send via email to PEDA at email@example.com, labeling the Subject line "2015 PEDA Spring Recommendations". Thank you for your assistance.
Click here to view PEDA's 2014 Fall Conference sponsorship brochure.